Thursday, April 14, 2016



When people ask me which is my favorite technology it's difficult to me to answer that question, because the things that comes to my mind I don't really like them. Like phones, computers, internet, so on. And the reason why, it's that many times I feel that people (and me too) don't use it appropriately. But techonlogy is not just that. And if a I think in another kind of "technology" my favorite one would be the bike.
I got my first bike when I was 3 years old (approximately) I remember that my father taught me how to ride it. And the time that we took off the wheels. I felt so grow up and it was so nice to do this with my dad. Since then I have been used my bike, of course that with the time I have changed it. Now my bike is bigger than before.

I use my bike not that often as before, because of course when you are a child you play more. Now I use it when I go to the supermarcket, or when I go to my friend's houses (the ones who live near to me). I would love to use it more, but it's not possible, the university is to far and it's the whole way down, so it would take me hours to come back, but maybe one day I'll try.

On the other hand, I lilke my bike, because it does not contaminate the city ike cars, I also like because you do exercise at the same time, and the feeling when you ride the whole way down I just love it. It makes me feel good. That's the reason why without a bike my life would be more boring and children's lifes too. Everybody loves riding a bike when is a child. Don't we?





3 comments:

  1. I think it's very creative that you've talked about your bike. I hope all of us have had nice experiences with bikes, so your post is touching, for me at least. I do also like your opinion about trying to help not contaminating the city. I remember seeing you at the "comisión de medio ambiente" meeting. Have you thinked about joining it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikes, I remember the falls, the scrapped knee, and the pain on my hands, result of the many hours using my bikes, it is whit doubt, part of my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. i completly agree with you! bikes are far the best technology. I would ride mine everyday but it's a bit scary to use it here in Santiago

    ReplyDelete