Thursday, May 12, 2016


I was thinking about what I wanted to write. Today it's a free topic and I think that's more difficult to me, because all the topic that comes to my mind  are about what is happening today in Chile, so many bad things like Chiloé, education, goberment, the economic sistem that we have (which is so bad). All that  makes me feel so angry and sad and I don't really  want talk about these things.
But... suddenly it came to my mind something possitve...birthdays. Maybe because my father's birthday is tomorrow, and he likes it pretty much.
The birthday to me is also very important, I know many people that don't like birthdays. But I always ask them, why don't you like your birthday? if it is a special day, the day that you were born, don't you think this is special? the day that you arrived to the earth...that you came to the word to see and appreciete all its beauty . I know that in the world are so many bad things today, but we need to think about the things that we like and the things that we like to do, otherwise we will be depress with all the injustice that happens, and of course we need to do something about it if we are not agree, but we need the motivation and the inspiration. We need to know that also here in Chile and in other places of the world good things also happen, like birthdays, where people wish you a good day, give you hugs, presents and love.
"Happy birthday my dear friend, I wish you a really nice day, year and life"

9 comments:

  1. I like birthday, like you, but 'cause other reason: I think the birthday is one day (independent of his signification) to celebrate the existence of the people, a moment to say to someone "hey, u're nice, and I'm so happy to stay in your life bro/sist!". A moment to make a gift to the important people and say to their that their are importante. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to celebrate birthdays with the people I love, but not in a fancy way. I like to eat cake, to listen some music and to have a laugh or two. My problem with birthdays is that I'm very forgetful, so I have to write down the birthdays of my friends, otherwise I forget them and after that I feel really bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to celebrate birthdays, and also like make a good party whit the people I love. I like go to the birthday's party because is a nice ambient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t like celebrate the birthdays, because I prefer share with my family constantly. I hate when for my birthday (in March) arrive to my house people that never greet me in other occasions :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like birthdays, but I love celebrate with the loved people and make a gift to the important people for me :3 !
    (I love the photo *-* hahaha)
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like birthdays, but I love celebrate with the loved people and make a gift to the important people for me :3 !
    (I love the photo *-* hahaha)
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthdays are a very special date on our lifes. It doesn't matters whose birthday is; it is always good to celebrate it in some way

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like birthdays, it's very stressful :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree birthdays are special. When you think of all those people who are not here and left too early, one has to be thankful for the chance of another day :)

    ReplyDelete