Thursday, May 5, 2016


About the presentation.

Today 5 of May, 2016 I did my presentation about feminism in our english class. I did it about this topic because the truth is that I don't really know much about it, and I think it's very important.
The concept of feminism means "equal rights for women than for men", so I think this is an issue that concerns to all of us.
We should talk more about it and "put the topic on the table" because even if we have improved a lot as society in equal rights for everyone, some people and some countries still think that this is not right and they think that men should have domination on women.

About the presentation I liked to prepare it, because as I said before, I'm very interested, but I felt a bit nervous, anyways I think this type of exercise helps a lot to improve our english and to feel more comfortable with ourselves.

And the last think that I would like to say... Thank you for listening my presentation!!

Have a nice day dear classmates!!

7 comments:

  1. well developed the idea, i really understand your topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presentation. So good, we listened twice jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very interesting topic, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very interesting topic and it was necessary to put it on the table! Thank you very much and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colomba, in the first time you have much nervous :( but the second time your presentation was great, congratulation!. Besides the theme is very interesting.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You chose a very good topic. We must continue talking about feminism!!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your presentation and how to you speak english!

    ReplyDelete